Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday, Grayson!

Grayson turned 3 last week and we had a little family party to celebrate. Cake, ice cream, presents and decorations equals a very happy little boy.

He requested a motorcycle cake this year and this is how it turned out. It was my first attempt at this style of decorating and it wasn't perfect, but I was pretty happy with the results. And more importantly, Grayson loved it! (He just walked in and saw these pictures and said, "My motorcycle cake! Happy Birthday to me!")
While he was eating lunch, I decorated his room a little bit. It did take him a little longer to fall asleep for his nap, but it was worth it for the look on his face when he walked in and saw it.
Happy Birthday, Grayson! We love you SOOO much. Our family wouldn't be the same without you.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

How do you do all this? Make adorable cakes, take your kids to ball games (alone!), and blog? All with 4 kids, including a newborn, and a husband who's bishop. I am so impressed.