Saturday, May 2, 2009

I Know ...

I know, I know ... I need to update my blog. So much has happened in the last few months, and I do hope to catch up ... one day ... at least some of the big events. We'll see how that goes. Tonight is not the night. At least not right now, because I'm really suppose to be doing something else, but I had to add this quick story from Grayson tonight.

Setting: We are all in the car driving to the store.
People involved: Grayson and Me (aka Mom)

G: Mom, How do you get to outerspace?
M: You take a space shuttle.
G: No.
M: Then how?
G: You take a jet pack or a trampoline.

After a few more questions from Rehn and I, we learned that the jet pack with the trampoline is really best. I'm glad we have Grayson around to keep up straight.

Then as we were driving out of the lumber yard and Benjamin asked if the guy checking us out was the same guy that let us in. Of course, Rehn said no it was his twin brother, which then led to the discussion of how can the same guy letting people in also be letting them out. Cause what if someone was waiting to go in at the same time someone was going out? Grayson's answer was, "The Jedi would come help." Oh, the things you can learn from a 3 1/2 year old! :-)

No comments: