Sunday, November 23, 2008

What do you say to that?


Last night, Rehn and I were upstairs and the 3 boys were playing downstairs. Soon we hear Grayson coming upstairs crying (he had been VERY whiny all day so we were not surprised). This is the conversation had between Rehn and Grayson.

R: What's wrong?

G: Bryant pushed me.

R: Did you do anything to him?

G: no

R: I'm not sure about that. Tell me everything that happened.

G: Bryant pushed me.

R: And what did you do before that?

G: I just put my booty in his face.


The conversation ended there because Rehn was laughing too much to say anything else. Grayson will always tell you exactly what happened. He may not see the error of his ways, but he will tell you about it! Now if I can just get him to stop saying booty ... and in case you need clarification, he did not mean something you put on your foot or a pirate's treasure.

The picture has nothing to do with this ... just a silly pic of G in one of his well picked outfits. I wouldn't let it fly if it was for daytime, but when it comes to PJs just about anything goes. I'm just happy he can get himself dressed and willing does it when asked.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

That is very funny. There are worse words for it than "booty," so I think you're pretty safe. It almost sounds cute coming from a 3-year-old!