Saturday, October 11, 2008

Random shots


This was the first sign of fall we saw from our tree. It was so pretty to look up and see this one patch of color with a clear blue sky in the background. The rest of the tree is changing now and it is gorgeous! I'll try to put some pictures up soon.

This is Grayson with one of his good friends, Lucy. Looks are deceiving, but she is only about a year older than him. And I'm sure you won't believe it, but I didn't pose them for this picture. I just told them to go stand by each other. We love it when Lucy comes over to play. They are so cute playing together.

And here are all of the boys together. I probably shouldn't have stopped to take this picture, since we were running late for church. But I knew they wouldn't look as good if I waited until after church. I just couldn't resist. They were sad I didn't take the time to take a picture with each of them holding Connor.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: